|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Knutsford, Cheshire East, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 13, 2017|
|SOLOS Ref||TER- WA16|
|Salary||£25,000 - £28,000/annum|
Our client is currently looking for a Customer Support Engineer. They require an experienced, office-based Customer Support Engineer with the following skills base:-
Essential Competences / Attributes
• Good electrical engineering experience
• Good qualifications in Technical Support
• Ability to quickly acquire in-depth product knowledge of the extensive range electrical engineering equipment
• Strong organisational skills and a methodical manner
• Excellent communication, administrative & computer skills
To provide technical and engineering support to our client & Agent Engineers.
Having gained excellent product knowledge on all our clients products, you will provide sales and technical advice to clients, architects, builders etc. ensuring they have a clear understanding of which product will best serve their needs.
You will also provide support in assisting our lift agents with parts identification, formal quotations, processing of all parts orders from receipt to delivery to include warranty claims