|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Luton, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 13, 2017|
|Salary||£51,000 - £54,000/annum + Car allowance and company benefi|
SOLOS are currently working with a large public sector client, who need to recruit a Strategic & Commercial Asset Manager to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
As a valued Senior Manager within the service you will act as the lead officer in the development of asset and capital strategies that maximise income and investment opportunities for the business from its 200 assets valued at approximately £8000 million and receiving rent income in excess of £8mpa.
As a strong leader of a team of professional staff you will ensure the delivery of strategies, plans and targets adhere to legislative and company standards.
• Expert knowledge of property strategy development and implementation
• Extensive knowledge of commercial modelling and cost benefit analysis
• Excellent negotiation skills and able to effectively persuade and influence others at a senior level, make presentations to interested groups and to achieve agreement or consensus between groups or individuals with differing aims.
• Able to prepare and present complex property and valuation reports and undertake formal presentations on complex matters in a clear and comprehensible manner to both professional and lay audiences
• In-depth knowledge of capital and asset planning, estate rationalisation and the pivotal role assets play in effective and efficient service delivery.
• In depth knowledge and application of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and CIPFA Code of Practice
• You must be a Member of RICS and ideally also a Registered Valuer
• You must also have a strong background in team and line management
We are ideally looking for someone with prior experience within the public sector who will have strong understanding of the values and limitations of the business. Therefore candidates with local authority experience will be of particular interest.
As well as the competitive salary on offer, you will receive a fantastic company pensions, car allowance amongst other benefits.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, or just a change, please apply immediately!
Please note due to the high volume a applications, if you have not had a response within 10 days, your applications has been unsuccessful on this occasion.