|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Nottingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 1, 2017|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£26k - £35k|
The successful candidate will have experience working in a support based environment, particularly within the Back End database environment. You will have strong experience working with SQL, in particular T-SQL and be confident working in a rapid response support environment. Within the role you will be supporting the Back End database environment and ensuring data flows through the systems, identifying and resolving issues quickly and accurately and producing stored procedures amongst others.
The ideal candidate will have exposure to the below, however there is flexibility for the right candidate -
- Exposure to high pressure rapid response support environments ideally supporting payroll and finance functions.
- Technically you must be strong in MS SQL and in particular T-SQL.
- You need to be good at reading, understanding and amending stored procedures, views and triggers.
- Must also be able to write new stored procedures from scratch.
- Strong with the use of SQL Profiler interpreting traces and identifying solutions to issues quickly and accurately.
- Good communication skills and a can do attitude are required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and expanding organisation with opportunities to develop and progress.
£26,000 - £35,000 Dependent on experience