|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Bristol, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||February 2, 2018|
|Salary||£17 - £20/hour|
Our public sector client is currently looking for a Repairs Surveyor to join their team on an initial 3 month contract.
The successful candidate would be responsible for ensuring that responsive repairs, including relets, are carried out satisfactory from end to end of the process. Including monitoring the work of the trade teams and contractors from start to completion, ensuring delivery of high quality work, getting work done “right first time” and achieving high customer satisfaction within budgetary targets and providing a cost effective value for money service.
Day to day jobs:
• Carry out pre and post repairs, exchange and relet inspections as directed by the clients scheduling system.
• Monitor the delivery and quality of work carried out by the Trade Teams and contractors.
• Take responsibility for maintaining excellent levels of communication.
• Organise and arrange quotes from external contractors for specialist work
• Ensure that databases, websites etc. are updated and maintained
• Maintain and up to date knowledge of changed in repairs policy, legislation, case law, best practice etc.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role/environment. The post holder must ensure that safe working practices are adopted.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply straight away.
This role is deemed to be inside IR35