|at Solos Consultants|
|Location||Oxford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||October 13, 2017|
|Salary||£42,000 - £44,778/annum|
Our Public sector client is currently looking for a Payroll manager to join their team on a 2 year fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will report to the Director of Finance and will be responsible for paying a large number employee’s and pensioners. The Payroll Manager will be responsible for the management of the payroll team and the development of the payroll function but will also be involved with the payroll processing.
The Successful candidate will:
• Have excellent payroll legislation knowledge
• Have previous payroll project experience
• Be able to manage the delivery of a consistent and accurate even in times of rapid change
• Management experience
• The ability to meet deadlines and cope in a pressured environment
• Have been part of a payroll process for a large organisation.
It would be desirable if a candidate has extensive post IPPM experience or will have achieved a similar payroll qualification and experience of implementing an ERP system.
Although the position is initially a 2 year fixed term contract, other opportunities can come from the role also.