We thoroughly screen and assess our candidates to your requirements.
The professionals we find and place are among the finest in the business. They have to be because your business depends upon them. To maintain our and your high standards every candidate goes through the SOLOS Consultants assessment and screening programme customized to meet your specific requirements. This programme includes:
- Telephone Screening – We verify the candidates’ overall skills sets.
- Multiple Reference Checking – We thoroughly reference candidates, obtaining personal references from the candidates’ previous employment (verbal and written).
- PreVisor Testing – Tests has been proven over time to accurately identify candidates’ strengths and weaknesses in relation to their knowledge, skills and abilities With various topics related to a particular subject, technology, skill set or job responsibility, these tests use a variety of methods for evaluation including simulations and situational judgment. If required, we conduct in-depth computer-based assessments using this nationally tested and validated assessment and training system for administrative, customer service and IT skills. If candidates are deficient in one or more skills, we offer further in-house training. For further information on PreVisor testing use the following link – www.previsor.com
- Psychometric Testing – We are qualified to conduct occupational tests from the world leader in Psychometric Testing. Reduce the risk of recruitment with verified and measurable occupational tests and assessments to determine a candidate’s abilities, skills and compatibility with your company.
- In-depth Personal Interviewing – We conduct several detailed personal interviews with all applicants. Thorough interviews ensure that we present only candidates who have been briefed in detail, understand the SOLOS approach to your project, and are a good fit for your company.
- Additional References and Verification – We complete detailed reference checks, verify employment, salary history, reasons for leaving previous position, duties, evaluations and specific accomplishments.
- Client Screening – We encourage your participation in the qualifying process. You always have the opportunity to interview a candidate before they begin work. Your involvement helps to ensure that the candidate is a proper match.
- Other Qualifying Procedures – Upon request, we customize our qualifying procedure by modifying any steps of the assessment process to match your requirements.
In addition, we can complete background checks, drug tests, degree verification and security clearances as per your requirements. If your work (or part of it) is classified, we can screen and clear your candidates for the classification you need. We also can brief them on handling classified materials before they start with your company.