|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Nottingham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 10, 2019|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£35,000-£45,000 Plus Benefits|
|Contact||0115 927 4400|
Our Client is currently looking for a Web Developer to join their highly creative and dynamic team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will report to the Lead Web Application Engineer.
The successful Web Developer will develop websites and systems to support a range of desktop and mobile software applications.
You will deliver cutting edge creative content and incredible user experiences as our client expands their operations and continue to deliver first-class web experiences.
Day to Day:
- Working as part of a team, contribute to the on-going development and maintenance of existing websites along with the design and development of new websites, web services and application integrations
- Develop clean, semantic, responsive and accessible HTML and CSS
- Responsible for clean, readable and well documented code
The ideal Web Developer will:
- Excellent communication skills, both internal and external
- Ability to write clean code and produce documentation
- Proven ability to solve problems
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks. Like Vue.js
- Passionate about the web, web technologies, accessibility and standards
- Self-starter with the ability to work under tight project deadlines.
In return our client will offer you:
- Health Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Car parking and free monthly car wash
- Free Fruit, Fresh Coffee
- Showers for cyclists & lunchtime joggers
- Breakout spaces, arcades and pool table
- Flexible hours
- Relocation package
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply straight away!
Key Words: Developer, Front End Developer, Web Developer, Website Developer