|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Bedford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 7, 2019|
|Salary||£350PD - Outside IR35|
|Contact||Mae on 0115 927 4400|
Our public sector client is currently looking to recruit a Systems Administrator to join their team in busy team in Bedford.
The role is 3 - 6 months initially with opportunity for extension.
The role is to work on a Implementation Project
The successful Systems Administrator will work on an Advanced data cleanse and:
- Maintain the existing systems and assisting with data cleanse
- Support the new implementation project by contributing to the planning, testing and deployment of new systems
- Help Undertake data cleanse activities to support migration, which relate to services, provisions and cost records and financial assessment data
- Contribute in regular planning and progress meetings and to document work undertaken in line with the project and support team requirements
- Review existing work commands and update them as required for move to the new system
The Successful and ideal Systems Administrator Should have:
- System administration experience (within SWIFT, SWIFT Finance is desirable)
- Data cleanse experience
- Worked with Social Care systems (such as LAS, liquid Logic, ContrOCC)
- Knowledge of Data protection guidelines
- Implementation Project knowledge/experience.
This will be an immediate start so candidates will ideally be available straight away.
If this role is of particular interest then please do apply immediately.