Service Desk Coordinator
|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Newmarket, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 15, 2019|
|Salary||£19,000 - £20,000 per annum|
Our client are looking to recruit a Service Desk Coordinator based at their office in Newmarket.
In this role you will be ensuring customers are kept up to date with the progress of resolving their faults logged with our engineers, arranging visits for the engineers and scheduling appointments. You will be coordinating the engineers diaries and ensuring they know where they need to be at what time and the customers are always kept up to date.
In addition to this you will also be carrying out the following tasks:
- Liaising with customer over the phone, via email or through internal systems
- Ensuring customers are aware of the progress with their requests
- Managing and planning visits and revisits by the engineers
- Booking in new jobs and coordinating the engineers days
- Controlling of all customer data.
The ideal candidate will have a range of skills such as;
- Confident working with a range of IT systems and packages
- Worked previously in a coordinating / scheduling / planning focused position
- Previous administration experience.
The role is rota based and will be 3 - 4 shifts a week.
If you feel your skills and abilities are suited to this position, please apply immediately.