Project Quality Engineer
|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Derby, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 19, 2018|
|Salary||£30,000 - £35,000/annum|
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineer to join their busy team.
In this role you will be working directly with the Quality Manager undertaking quality assurance activities such as NCR’s, FAIR’s and supporting the development of ERP systems using Microsoft Access Database.
You will also be required to provide tech report reviews to support the customers/clients specific requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previously worked as a Quality Engineer on a range of projects
• Previous experience working in the aerospace industry
• Used quality tools such as 8D, 5 why’s or Fishbone
• IS09001/AS9100 Internal Auditor trained
• CQI Level 3 qualification or above in Quality Engineering
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation who are offering full training and progression.