|Location||Exeter, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 18, 2019|
|Telephone||0115 927 4400|
|Salary||£421PD -Umbrella -Inside IR35 (LTD options available)|
|Contact||Mae on 0115 927 4400|
Our established government client in is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager – Data Services on an initial 6 month contract.
You will be responsible for delivery of all stages of the project life cycle including define, shape and execute the project. This will include gathering the initial requirements, creating project plans, leading suppliers and resources, managing stakeholders and updating them, project reporting and tracking and managing risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies. In particular you will be leading customer facing initiatives and delivering technology and business solutions to meet strategic commitments.
- Significant experience in managing project teams and 3rd parties within a programme.
- Ability to manage projects using both agile and gated processes.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to manage a backlog of requirements, prioritise them and define them into Sprints.
- Experience of both IT and business change.
- Experience of delivering customer facing web solutions.
- Knowledge of User and Customer experience management.
- Commercial acumen.
- Accountable to the programme for all aspects of delivery of the customer access project.
- Identify the outputs / work packages / deliverables required to deliver the capabilities committed
- Plan the project activities.
- Manage and motivate the project team and 3rd party partner to ensure tasks are completed against the project plan.
- Build relationships and communicate with all stakeholders to manage requirements and expectations.
- Monitor, manage and report progress against plan, resource schedule and budget.
- Identify and prioritise risks, issues and dependencies and ensure mitigating actions are taken.
The ideal candidate will be Prince 2 / MSP / APM certified and have knowledge of JIRA and e-Commerce and data services, however this isn’t essential.
Preference will be given to candidates who hold BPSS or SC Security Clearance however this is not essential as those eligible to apply will be considered.
If you are looking to join a busy organisation that offer an excellent working environment and with potential for a long term contract please apply today for immediate consideration.