IT Purchasing Manager
|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 24, 2019|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£30,000 - £32,000|
Our established client is currently looking to recruit an IT Purchasing Manager on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working within Procurement / Purchasing and ideally have a Technical Support / IT background. You will be managing the complete purchase order lifecycle, identifying and rectifying issues to ensure smooth and efficient processes.
The key duties include:
- Raise IT Purchase Orders(s) with Suppliers and manage all IT stock and distribution, customer service and handling effective relationships with others.
- Using their bespoke system you will collate purchase orders when sourcing materials, goods and supplies.
- The technical side of the role is all about re-imaging and Re-building of devices. You can generate new ideas and think about using new technologies too.
- Be an ambitious, innovate and inspiring Team manager; confident in delivering 121's, with superb interpersonal skills
- From time to time you will use your technical ability to provide end-user device assistance
- Keep solid records on all purchases
You will be comfortable working with end user devices and have the ability to re-image and re-build these devices including laptops/desktops, have previous experience of procurement administrative processes and procedures and be confident working with Excel spreadsheets.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in their industry with opportunities for development and progression.