|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Nottingham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 12, 2019|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£50,000 to £60,000 + £6K Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension|
Our client a FTSE organisation is currently looking to recruit an Infrastructure Manager on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the management of the internal IT Infrastructure including Infrastructure, Network and Security technologies. This will include:
- Managing a small team of Infrastructure and Security Analysts
- Management of outsourced suppliers including Infrastructure and SOC Suppliers
- Taking ownership of incidents and working with the team and supplier to resolve incidents
- Budget management of up to £1m
- Ensuring the continuous development of the IT Infrastructure to ensure future growth
- Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have experience in the above as well as past / recent experience working in a technical role involving infrastructure technologies such as Windows Server, Virtualisation, Networking, Storage, Backup, Exchange, Citrix, Firewalls, etc.
In addition to this you will have experience in ITIL and ideally ISO 27001 as well be an individual who embraces challenges, transformation and has a passion for new and exciting technology.
In return the client is offering a competitive basic salary, Car Allowance, Bonus of up to 10% of base salary and other benefits. If this role is of interest please apply today for immediate consideration.