|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Milton Keynes, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 6, 2019|
|Salary||Up to £36,914|
We are currently recruiting for a Senior HR Advisor on a 6 Month initial FTC contract for our large client who is a world leader in their industry.
The successful Senior HR Advisor will provide administrative and advisory support to all our clients staff and underpin our clients people strategy and vision.
You will provide information, advice and guidance and a first class, customer focused and best practice service to staff and managers.
As a Senior HR Adviser your main duties will:
- Provide complex employment law and specific policy advice and support to colleagues and managers on a number of people related matters in line with service level agreements.
- Act as case manager to support managers and employees through HR processes.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and understanding of all People Services policies.
- Support professional development and continuous improvement of colleagues
- Proactively work with managers to find resolution to cases.
- Have a good degree of competency in applying employment law, keeping up to date with changes and legal advancements.
- Inspire best practice and consistency by providing ER advice and guidance across the business and support managers
The successful Senior Human Resources Adviser should have the following skills, experience and qualifications (essential)
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience
- CIPD qualified at least to Level 5
- Full working knowledge and understanding of HR legislation/employment law, principles, policies and procedures
- Experience of case management working to tight deadlines, juggling multiple priorities and cases, managing time effectively
- Experience of working in a HR environment handling multi-channel communication and coping with high volume. Answering and actioning diverse queries relating to HR policies/guidance/process, using a wide range of information sources
It would be desirable if the successful Senior HR Adviser had CIPD Level 7 and/or experience working within a Shared Service / HR Operations team environment within a large organisation
Based in Milton Keynes
6 Month Initial FTC
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, please apply straight away!