Conversion Marketing Manager
|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Milton Keynes, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 6, 2019|
|Salary||Salary £41,526 - £49,553 plus exceptional benefits|
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Conversion Marketing Manager for our large client who is a world leader in their industry.
The successful conversion marketing manager will execute motivating communication programmes which will have a focus on customer needs and marketing effectiveness whilst achieving key KPI’s and being cost-efficient.
You will need to be a commercial focussed marketing professional with a successful track record of conversion and customer communications.
The successful conversion marketing manager will be responsible for the day to day delivery of the conversion campaigns. Along with senior CRM management. You will also plays an active role in the formation of ongoing CRM strategies that enable the continuous and consistent testing, learning, and optimisation of the conversion programmes.
The ideal conversion marketing manager should:
- Be an experienced, commercially focused marketing professional with a track record of success in customer communications and prospect conversion.
- Have strong analytical skills coupled with project management and planning skills.
- Have substantial knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, direct marketing, database marketing, email marketing and marketing automation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work closely with various departments, senior leadership teams and key stakeholders
- Management skills
Do you want to work for a brand that genuinely helps people change their lives? If so and you feel you have the right skills and experience for this pivotal role, please apply straight away!
Our client offers a great range of benefits that supports its employees and their families for the long term. Benefits for this role include 33 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays and Christmas closure days and an attractive pension proposition.
Salary £41,526 - £49,553 plus exceptional benefits