Digital Content Officer
|at SOLOS Consultants|
|Location||Uxbridge, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 6, 2019|
|Salary||£200-£250 per day|
Our client is actively recruiting for a Digital Officer to join the business in Uxbridge, for 3 months initially.
This is a project focussed role and will centre on a Brexit Communication project, where it is expected there will be increased communications across various platforms, following Brexit.
- To support across various digital platforms responding to enquires
- Proven experience in Digital web content creation
- Previous use of CMS and analysis to create content and map user journeys
- Good writing skills
- Editing content
- Focus on user and customer journeys
- Social media savvy; Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Google analytics/animation
- Video content
- May need to help produce PR focused messages to deal with Brexit/Brexit related queries from public
- Dealing with intranet, scripting key messages.
- Public sector communications/content creation experience would be highly desirable
- Local Authority experience would be a plus
- Proven skills working on content creation across digital platforms
- A strong communicator.
We are looking for someone who has fantastic web content skills, who has ideally worked on a number of project focussed roles, who can hit the ground running.
3 month contract initially
Central Uxbridge location
Up to £250 per day- umbrella- INSIDE IR35