Network Infrastructure Analyst
|at SOLOS Consultants Ltd|
|Location||Huddersfield, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 15, 2019|
IT & Communications
|Salary||£18 - £21 per hour|
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Network Infrastructure Analyst to join their team immediately.
In this role you will be running the Network Operations and ensuring consistent delivery of the network infrastructure within the Network Operations Centre.
You will be supporting the 3rd line Network within Service Delivery, provide network support both internally and externally, ensure all network related issues are resolved within agreed SLA’s, provide network support to all areas of the organisation and participate in working across all site locations.
You will have in depth knowledge and experience in:
- Multi-Server Operating
- Documenting Network Topology and procedures
- Firewall configuration and management
- Configuration, installation and troubleshooting networking equipment and servers
- Maintaining Fibre Optic Networks
- CISCO technologies – controllers, access points, switches, routers, ASA’s and CISCO Integrated Services Engines
- CISCO Network management tools
Preference will also be given to candidates who are Cisco Certified however this is not essential.
The role has been deemed inside IR35.
If this is something that is of particular interest then please do apply immediately.